Tiabeanie from Netflix’s Disenchantment is a rebellious, outspoken, and drunken princess (completely relatable minus the royalty part) and probably that’s why I cosplayed her for last year’s Arizona Renaissance Festival.
Here’s how to make this easy Princess Tiabeanie cosplay on a pauper’s budget (meaning I spent about $40 on this cosplay).
Items You’ll Need
- Luci’s printable template – FREE
- Cardboard – Free
- Black felt (at least a letter-size – 8.5×11) – $1-2
- White felt – $1
- Felt glue or crazy glue – $1
- Safety bar pins (can be found at office supply stores) -$3
- Light blue t-shirt – $5 (varies)
- Darker eggshell blue tunic (or create your own by sewing it) -$10-15
- Brown leggings -$10
- Brown vinyl (at least half a yard) -$3
- Brown Belt – $2
- Black boots – $15
- White wig
- Empty wine bottle (she drinks a lot)
“I’m not a cat!” Luci DIY
Making Luci is very simple. You’ll need the materials above and the free Luci printable template I’ve provided you.
- Cut the template and trace it onto any vinyl fabric of your choosing.
- Measure out how big your belt is in order to make the belt loops.
- Sew them onto the back of the pouch.
- Sew all of the sides together with a blanket stitch.
- Sew or glue on a button
- Put it through your belt and voila!
Providing you guys a free template to create this phone holder pouch! If your phone is bigger or smaller scale it down or up when you go to print.