I don’t know about you, but I can’t stand giving out the same ol’ mushy gushy Valentine’s Day cards. So, this year I made cards that represent fandoms my friends love like Pokemon, Black Panther, Wonder Woman and Doctor Who. These cards were simple, easy and under $5 to make. Feel free to download any one of these four templates and follow this tutorial!
What I love the most about blank cards is that you can write anything on them — even if they are cheesy one-liners.
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Blank cards and envelopes (5×7 for the template)
- Felt (different colors)
- Felt glue
- Free geeky card template
- Pick out the template you like or make your own design.
- Print and cut out the template.
- Then use the cutout template to trace your designs on your felt.
- Once you’ve cut out all your felt pieces, start gluing on your felt on the front side of your card.
- Repeat until you’re done with gluing on your design.
- Write your message and/or doodle inside.
- Hand it off to your loved one!
Thank you to Kunin Felt for providing the felt for this tutorial! Go check them out. They have every color of felt imaginable!